Absolute Sprinkler Pump Ad Well Repait - Taking Advantage Of Seniors

Issue not resolved

These *** men, Dan And Tullio took advantage of my retired senior parents.I live out of town so it's hard for me to help them out with monthly decision making.

I have to rely on the service providers to not take advantage of them because they're senior citizens. My parents hired these men to fix their sprinkler system which entailed fixing a broken sprinkler. They wound up paying $2300 dollars for work they claimed to have furnished. I was shocked beyond belief.

When I got down to my parents I hired two other sprinkler companies to verify what what work these men billed my parents for. They found that the invoiced repairs were never done. I reported this abuse to the local city authorities who file a fraud case in the courts and they were put in jail overnight. I came to find out that both men were convicted felons.

To summarize, do some research on the contractors you want to hire.These men are thieves and liars.

10880f76 review #358268
1 1 Helpful?
Had the same issue0 Comments1 Report
Had an experience with Absolute Sprinkler Pump Ad Well Repait?  Submit review about this company
hello

Nov 24, 2012

hello how are u

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.