Absolute Sprinkler Pump Ad Well Repait - Taking Advantage Of Seniors

Nov 12, 2012

These *** men, Dan And Tullio took advantage of my retired senior parents.I live out of town so it's hard for me to help them out with monthly decision making.

I have to rely on the service providers to not take advantage of them because they're senior citizens. My parents hired these men to fix their sprinkler system which entailed fixing a broken sprinkler. They wound up paying $2300 dollars for work they claimed to have furnished. I was shocked beyond belief.

When I got down to my parents I hired two other sprinkler companies to verify what what work these men billed my parents for. They found that the invoiced repairs were never done. I reported this abuse to the local city authorities who file a fraud case in the courts and they were put in jail overnight. I came to find out that both men were convicted felons.

To summarize, do some research on the contractors you want to hire.These men are thieves and liars.

61623fa
Review #358268
2.5
I had the same issue 0
Had an experience with Absolute Sprinkler Pump Ad Well Repait?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
anastacl

Nov 24, 2012

I can easy describe myself with one word? Optimist. I am cheerful, active, communicative, energetic, open and sincere woman. I like to laugh and have a good sense of humor. I try to treat people like I want that they behave with me. I don?t like conflicts and think that it?s possible to solve any problem without fights. I like to set goals and achieve. I enjoy life, it is wonderful and every day I try to know something new. I adore flowers and I have many of them at home. I have much love to give but there is no person with whom I can share the whole world.

0 0 Reply

×
You were reading a complaint about Absolute Sprinkler Pump Ad Well Repait.
Filing a new complaint about
×