Absolute Sprinkler Pump Ad Well Repait - Taking Advantage Of Seniors

These *** men, Dan And Tullio took advantage of my retired senior parents.I live out of town so it's hard for me to help them out with monthly decision making.

I have to rely on the service providers to not take advantage of them because they're senior citizens. My parents hired these men to fix their sprinkler system which entailed fixing a broken sprinkler. They wound up paying $2300 dollars for work they claimed to have furnished. I was shocked beyond belief.

When I got down to my parents I hired two other sprinkler companies to verify what what work these men billed my parents for. They found that the invoiced repairs were never done. I reported this abuse to the local city authorities who file a fraud case in the courts and they were put in jail overnight. I came to find out that both men were convicted felons.

To summarize, do some research on the contractors you want to hire.These men are thieves and liars.

review #358268
1 1 Helpful?
Had the same issue0 Comments1
Had an experience with Absolute Sprinkler Pump Ad Well Repait?  Submit review about this company
Is it your business?
Respond to your customers as verified company representative.
Apply for free plan
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
hello

Nov 24, 2012 #573130

hello how are u

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Absolute Sprinkler Pump Ad Well Repait.
Filing a new complaint about
×