These *** men, Dan And Tullio took advantage of my retired senior parents.I live out of town so it's hard for me to help them out with monthly decision making.

I have to rely on the service providers to not take advantage of them because they're senior citizens. My parents hired these men to fix their sprinkler system which entailed fixing a broken sprinkler. They wound up paying $2300 dollars for work they claimed to have furnished. I was shocked beyond belief.

When I got down to my parents I hired two other sprinkler companies to verify what what work these men billed my parents for. They found that the invoiced repairs were never done. I reported this abuse to the local city authorities who file a fraud case in the courts and they were put in jail overnight. I came to find out that both men were convicted felons.

To summarize, do some research on the contractors you want to hire.These men are thieves and liars.

Had an Experience with Absolute Sprinkler Pump Ad Well Repait?

Comments

hello how are u

Trugreen - Awful service by lawn care company Trugreen "...I had them (Trugreen) for more than a year and when I started to notice that my grass wasn't looking good I decided to call them..." Read more Dimeo Farms - No Organic Seal misleading with his advertising about organic Dimeo Farms "I call DiMeo fruit farms looking for Star blueberry plants but i wanted organic since i live down south thats what they grow here. I talked to the owner Anthony..." Read more Stonemakers - StoneMaker's training Stonemakers "I have been a StoneMakers dealer for 4 years now I did the training after my tour of duty in the Marines. Yes, I heard some of the grumblings from..." Read more Trugreen - Lawn care professional? Trugreen "Trugreen has treated my yard for 5+ years. Service was good first couple of years, although cost of service continually increases over time. This year my yard developed some small..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more